Saturday, June 21, 2008

Downtown Sundown

I have said it before and I will say it again. I love living in North Carolina. Wilmington specifically. It is great here. We have the beach, fabulous restaurants, shopping, sports, music, culture.

So last night some friends and I were supposed to go to the Downtown Sundown Concert and have a blast. The weather however wasn't beautiful. In fact, it poured and the concert was cancelled. I was supposed to meet up with a wonderful friend who lives in Raleigh and I don't get to see nearly enough.


Instead, we ordered take out. Hung out with babies and friends and stayed dry in the house. The only music we heard was that of children laughing. Sorry Wil Hoge, maybe next time friend.

I was disappointed but meeting up for some yummy crab dip the next day lessoned the blow.

1 comment:

Apple Blogging Jeans said...

Oooooh! I didn't know you had a blog! I am very, very happy to know this now. And even happier to see a shout out! :) I heart you, Joanna! :)