Hi. It's me. Remember me? I know, I know. I have been a little scarce lately.
Blogging is a little harder than I thought it would be. I mean, I didn't jump right into it. I read a lot of blogs. It seemed like I had a lot to say too. But the reality is that some days are just monotonous. Get up go to work, come home, play with the baby, get ready to do it all again the next day. Don't get me wrong, I feel like I do a lot of fun stuff. Dinner with friends, beaching it, sometimes softball games. It's nice. But how much of that can you write about.
Then other times, there are tons of eventful things happening and I get so wrapped up in what is happening that I don't sit down to write about it.
Hence the fact that we are halfway through June with so few posts. It's sad. I wanna blog. I do.
So, this is me. Writing just to write. Waiting for a topic to grab my attention.
I could talk about the fact that our new house is entirely framed out and looking good. But then that makes me think about the fact that our current house still has not sold. Which is something that must happen in order to get the new house. So it kinda feels like I shouldn't get my hopes up there.
I could also mention that the Tater has not one but two teeth now. It took 13 months - but we have two. I am guessing that the next year will be choke full of teeth - cause really have you ever met a two year old who didn't have a mouthful of chompers? Yeah, me either. That is something to look forward too.
Other than that. We got nothing. We aren't going anywhere until the end of July. There are some things around town that I would like to do this summer with the Tater. But I haven't actually done any of them yet. So, nothing there either.
I am not giving up hope yet. Surely something blogable will happen soon. If not, you will just have Tater Photo Shoots to look at. And let me tell you, she is getting a nice little tan. Blonde haired, blue eyed beauty that she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment