Friday, June 13, 2008

Surprising, Not Really

Yep. It's another quiz. Come on, it's been a long time. And I really new the answer before I started, but I just wanted to see if I was right. Turns out, I know myself pretty well.

For those of you who knew me pre-hubby and pre-Tater, this should come at no surprise. And for anyone else, sorry. It's true. Know that I am all domesticated I am way more Miranda than Samantha. But I was never a Charlotte and not really a Carrie either.


Which Sex and the City Character Are You?

You are Samantha. You value the physical over the emotional and draw a clear line between love and sex, viewing men largely as a means to an end. You relish the power that your sexuality gives you, and you are not afraid to use it in getting what you want. It's a man's world, and if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.



Still haven't gotten to the theatre to see the movie. At the rate we are going, I might have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

No comments: