Verdict: Not pink eye.
She does however have an ear infection. So I am glad we went, but these things just throw such a wrench in the day. I feel guilty that my child was sick and I didn't even know it and grateful that a "goopy" (for lack of a medical term) eye took us to the doctor. This was our first ear infection as Tater has had a remarkably healthy ten months so far. And in my defense, the child did not act sick. No fever, slept fine, ate fine, acted fine. Did not pull on her ear. Since the diagnosis I have had 2 seperate parents tell me that their children get goopy eyes with ear infections. Huh, the things we learn.
So, that's were we stand. I'm sure you are glad I let you in on that little recap. I know you will all sleep better tonight. But anyway on to the quizzes.
Because Thursday is the new Friday afterall. And because after waiting all winter the Strawberry Farm down the road is FINALLY open again for spring and I can get Strawberry Milkshakes everyday until July 4th. I don't do this. But I feel much better knowing that I can.
You Are Vanilla Ice Cream |
![]() Your personality is anything but "vanilla" You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new. You go well with anyone and fit into any situation. You are most compatible with rocky road ice cream. |
Curious that I am Vanilla. Even curiouser that I get along with Rocky Roads. I love Rocky Road and never order plain vanilla unless it is on a piece of pie. Wonder who is Rocky Road? Oh well.



1 comment:
man...Coffee Ice Cream. Energetic and lively, you are always on the go.
You're doing a million things at once and doing them well.
You tend to motivate others and raise spirits.
You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.
I hate Coffee and Chocolate ice cream.
Post a Comment