Thursday, August 14, 2008

Okay, Seriously?

People never cease to disappoint, or provide fodder for our blogs apparently. During my lunch break today I ran to the grocery store. While in the parking lot I had to stop for a car that didn't seem to know what they were doing. While I waited for the car to turn past me I looked over. In the car - a largish town car type car - were two small children in the back seat. They didn't appear to be in car seats but they may have just looked small in comparison to the car - ya know. In the front seat of the car was the driver. On her lap was an infant. And if that wasn't bad enough she was talking on the phone with one hand and holding her child with the other. I am going to go out on a limb here and assume she doesn't have three arms. How was she driving? With her knee? Now you see why I had to wait on her. But seriously people - like it isn't annoying enough that people hold their phone with one hand and can not drive with the other. This lady has a baby with her too. And she didn't appear to be in any hurry so again I am going to make a leap here and say there was no emergency. It made this look almost normal.


Someone should tell her that riding like Britney is so two years ago. Just saying!

No comments: